Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to Denise and Happy 4th of July to Everyone!

Happy Birthday, Denise! I made this card just for you. Unfortunately, this is as close to on time as I get with cards (and if I publish this post in the next few minutes, it will still be July 4 according to Pacific Standard Time). You see, I have that stamper's disease where I make cards but never get around to actually sending them. I have really good intentions to put this in the mail first thing tomorrow morning though! I hope you had a great birthday and a happy 4th of July too. Oh, and see, in your honor, I've done the inside of the card too!
{Celebrate recipe}
Stamps: Just Celebrate
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Conquerer White, Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Western Sky DSP
Accessories: Miscellaneous flowers, American Crafts and miscellaneous brads, Stardust Stickles, Copic markers

This layout is based on this Sketch for You to Try by Jen Del Muro.
If you have time, you should drop by Denise's blog to wish her a happy birthday! Thanks for looking! Happy 4th of July!

2 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my GOSH, aren't you a sweetie pie! Awww, thanks darlin' !! The card is so pretty! Patriotic colors, but done in such a soft way. Love it!! Man, I'm smiling ear to ear.

Thank you so much!

Kim said...

Love your card...and especially LOVE how you even decorated the inside of the card! What a great gift!
Hugs~ Kim