Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy Birthday, Charmaine!

Another birthday to celebrate today for a fellow Great Swaps Girl! Happy birthday, Charmaine! I hope you have a great day today! Card's in the mail, but until then, this will have to do.The layout for this card is my version of this week's Sketch Challenge #183 over at Splitcoaststampers. I just rotated the sketch upside down, 180 degrees, and voila!
{Bicycle Birthday recipe}
Stamps: Great Impressions, sentiment by A Muse
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: PTI White, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Crate Paper
Accessories: SU! markers in Pumpkin Pie and Tempting Turquoise, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, SU! District Originals ribbon, Copic markers

3 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

OH MY GOSH, Kim. . .THANK YOU so much! What a BEAUTIFUL card! I just LOVE it! Thank you so much for thinking of me! Big HUGS!

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful bicycle image and I love what you've done with it. The colors are so pretty, and fantastic job with the envelope and inside stamping!

Lynn Put said...

This is such a pretty card!
I love the image, colors and the envelope!