Friday, October 17, 2008

October Inspiration #4,#5, and #6

I decided to just plop the rest of the Inspiration card photos up here all together since I can't seem to manage to create a post during the week these days. {Mr. & Mrs. recipe}
Stamps: Pick a Petal, All Holidays
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Pirouette Pink, vellum cardstock, Parisian Summer DSP
Accessories: chocolate grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, silver brad{For You recipe}
Stamps: Pick a Petal, All Holidays
Ink: Sage Shadow, More Mustard
Paper: Sage Shadow, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Autumn Vine DSP, vellum cardstock
Accessories: circle punches, chocolate chip marker
{Thank You Tulip recipe}
Stamps: Pick a Petal, Short & Sweet
Ink: Real Red, YoYo Yellow, Basic Black
Paper: Garden Green, Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Accessories: Garden Green marker

Come back tomorrow for the Saturday Sketch. I've got it all ready to go in the morning!

1 comment:

Sonya Addington said...

Hi Kim! I hope you're feeling good these days! I had to stop and tell you how much I love your dragonfly. She looks like she could fly off the card!
Sonya Addington
stamp2embellish.blogspot.com