Saturday, October 18, 2008

I love this week's sketch! Lauren made a snowflake card with it last week sometime, and that's what inspired my version today. By the way, did you read Lauren's big news last week? If you missed it, you can read all about it right here. I'm so excited about this...another opportunity to get even more amazing ideas from the stamping queen herself.

For this week's sketch, I used my new SU! Little Flurries felt snowflakes. I like the simplicity of this one.
{Peace recipe}
Stamps: Glad Tidings, PTI's Square Borders & Corners
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Paper: PTI White
Accessories: Little Flurries, rhinestone brads

You can see the rest of the team's creations here:
Lauren Meader
Tamara Harder
Maria Levine
Dawn Easton
Kirsten Dubosque
Kristy Vernon
MacKenzie Bruckler
Alicia Weiman

Happy weekend! Oh, and Happy Anniversary to me (and hubby...six years)!

6 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

This is soooo fabulous! I think it's my most favorite card ever!! And happy anniversary!

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Kim and happy anniversary. I hope you have a great weekend and are feeling well.

Nancy Riley said...

Gorgeous card, Kim! Happy Anniversary to you and DH!

Mary said...

How cute! I love the white background! It looks so crisp and clean!

Unknown said...

VERY cute Kim & SO simple to make. Also, congratulations on your anniversary.

Heather Schlatter said...

Great Card Kim!

I just love your colors and stamps you used!

Hope the pregnancy is going well!

I loved your inspiration cards too! Great Job!

Here is my 3 takes on the sketch:
http:/heathersheavinlystampations.blogspot.com