Wednesday, August 13, 2008

We Have a Winner!

I used www.random.org to generate the winner of the blog candy.

Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:31
Timestamp: 2008-08-13 17:44:38 UTC

stamp2embellish said...
I love the name of your blog because rainy days are my most productive and enjoyable days to stamp. My goal is to have my own blog soon. I'm learning. I check your blog every day for inspiration! Keep up the good work!Sonya Addington
August 11, 2008 11:36 AM

Congratulations, Sonja! Send me an email at kkgasper@comcast.net with your snail mail address, and I'll get these goodies off to you as soon as I get back from our trip on Monday.

I'll be back later with a card! :-) And I'll be sure to schedule a couple of posts while I'm gone.

1 comment:

Lynn Put said...

Congrats Sonja!

Kim, I have a little something on my blog for you!