When I was gone, my blog passed 10,000 hits! Wow! I just put the counter in back in April or May, so that's awesome. I'm going to have to get together some blog candy this week! Stay tuned.I also received an award while I was gone too. Julia over at Create With Julia gave me this
BFF Gold Card. Isn't that sweet? Thanks Julia! What a nice surprise to come home to!
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. Four of them have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. One has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. You must link back to whoever gave you the award.
Four dedicated followers (not really sure if I have that many, but here are some very talented women who always take the time to say nice things about my cards...)
1. Denise at The Paper Landscaper has been leaving me such sweet comments since I started blogging regularly, and I always look forward to hearing from her. Plus, now she's famous, being a Dirty Dozen Girl and all, so I'll definitely have to keep her as a blogging BFF!!! ;-)
2. LeAnne at Wee Inklings was one of the first people to leave a comment on my blog and she gave me an award..twice. Love that woman!
3. Wendy at WeeBeeStampin often stops in with a nice comment. She also makes very pretty cards, so I like to visit her blog regularly too.
4. Pam at Paper Askew Studio always has something positive to say and she's so stinkin' talented! Love her Friday Card Flicks.
Somewhat new to my blog is Angie at Schwooo! We've leaving comments on each other's blogs the last couple of weeks or so. She's a sweetheart and makes such adorable cards! She lives in Texas, which isn't another part of the world, but it sure is different compared to where I live in Washington!
I will leave you with the set of cards we'll be making at Thursday's Retirement Party Stamp-a-Stack. I'll include close-ups and recipes later tonight or tomorrow.