Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Lighthouse Sketch

I made this card using Lauren Meader's Saturday Sketch. I kept it simple, and stayed very true to the sketch itself. This is the first time I've used this stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs. It's called Light of the World. I love the ocean and anything related to it. I've decided I'm going to collect beach stamps, and spent my weekend ordering several.

Truth be told, I've also decided to collect dog stamps, and spent my weekend ordering several of those too. I also love anything related to tea and coffee, although I don't drink the latter. So, I ordered some of those too. Then, while I was at it, I decided owls would be good too, being a teacher and all. So, I spent my weekend ordering a couple of those. And since I was on such a roll, I decided I really like butterflies. And, yes, I ordered a couple of those too. I confessed this recent purchasing to my husband, and he was very supportive. Well, I confessed most of it anyway. Now if I could just find time to stamp...

{For You recipe}
Stamps: Light of the World by Our Daily Bread Designs, Taggers Dozen by SU!
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red
Paper: PTI White, Creamy Caramel, Ruby Red, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Natural hemp twine, Sizzix die cut tag, Copic markers

1 comment:

Lauren (mytime) said...

That came out just beautiful! I so love the clean lines and look. Thanks for playing. I love seeinge veryone's interpretation!