Tuesday, June 16, 2009

May Stamp Club #1

My downline Linda K. designed the cards for our clubs in the month of May. I just still didn't have it in me during those first few weeks to do anything creative. Thank you, Linda!

She used one of my favorite stamps sets for this card, Always. Don't you just love that set? It's so versatile. I'm glad it's not retiring yet. All layers are stamped tone on tone, except the main image.{Your So Thoughtful}
Stamps: Always, Absolutely Fabulous
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Apricot Appeal, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Accessories: 1/8" hole punch, 1/4" apricot grosgrain ribbon

Good baby news!!! Kate has been consistently sleeping about six hours a night for the last week and a half. Life is good!!! She's 10 weeks old today. This picture of her was taken for Faces of Bellingham about a week or so ago. So cute! Her eyes are actually still blue, but you can't tell in the picture. Everyone (except my mom) says she looks like her daddy.

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Sweet card, sweeter baby! Bellingham has an eclectic group of citizens for sure, I think your contribution is the best!

Angie Tieman said...

Awwwww, she's adorable!! Cute card too! I'm with you, glad Always made the new catalog!