Sunday, January 18, 2009

December Stamp Club Cards

These are the cards we made last month at December's stamp club. Looking at them now...I'm so sick of winter weather. Usually we make a token snowman or snowflake card in January, but I did all Valentine cards for January's club. Couldn't stand to make anymore winter cards.{Christmas Trio recipe}
Stamps: Big on Christmas
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: PTI white, whisper white
Accessories: SU! markers, stickles, 5/8" grograin ribbon in real red, brocade blue, and certainly celery

{Holiday Wishes recipe}
Stamps: Just Celebrate
Ink: Basic Black, Baja Breeze
Paper: PTI white, basic black
Accessories: Snow Flurries, paper piercer, blender pen, designer brad, pumpkin pie marker

2 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

I think they're fabulous! I LOVE simple white one-layer cards! I think these are my favorite ever using that Christmas set too!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable! I can stand to look at them --they're sweet!
Hope you're feeling well!
LeAnne