Sunday, April 13, 2008

April Stamp Club Cards

These are the cards we made at April's stamp club. They are all pretty quick and easy. I think this first one would make a good card for Mother's Day.

{Bloom recipe}
Stamps: Bloomin' Beautiful
Ink: bayou blue, soft sky, wild wasabi, basic black, going gray, basic gray
Paper: confetti cream, wild wasabi, spring silhouettes DSP
Accessories: soft sky ribbon, liquid pearls

The main image is stamped in basic black and watercolored with ink and blender pens. The pot is watercolored with going gray, and the blossom definition is stamped in going gray also. Bloom is stamped with basic gray. Liquid pearls to the centers of the flowers add shimmer and dimension.

{Welcome, Little One recipe}
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Ink: pretty in pink, bashful blue, certainly celery, sahara sand

Paper: kraft, pretty in pink, bashful blue, certainly celery, apricot appeal prints DSP
Accessories: white taffeta ribbon, big star punch


I think I'm going to give this card to a friend of mine at her baby shower next month. She and her husband chose to wait until the birth to find out if they're having a boy or a girl, so I think this card would be perfect.




{Embrace Life recipe}
Stamps: Embrace Life
Inks: groovy guava, regal rose, real red, basic black
Paper: ginger blossom DSP
Accessories: groovy guava ribbon

I love the simplicity of this card. I cased this card by gbedwright from SCS. I changed the ribbon because the red seemed to overpower my card, probably because I didn't use they exact same patterns for my squares.

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

FANTASTIC projects, Kim!

Leslie said...

Georgia looks like a real peach! Abbey would love to live at your home so that she could have dog siblings. We will always be a "one" dog family (rabbit, cat, guinea pig too)!