Wednesday, April 9, 2008

April Inspiration - Garden Whimsy

This card is my simplified version of this card by Mary Jo Albright.

{Best Friends recipe}
Stamps: Garden Whimsy Ink: groovy guava, rose red, bayou blue, basic black Paper: blue bayou, whisper white, basaic black, groovy guava prints DSP, rose red prints DSP Accessories: 1 1/4 square punch, 1 3/8 square punch

I actually designed this one on my own. I just LOVE this Summer Picnic paper from SU!

{Have a Great Day recipe}
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Lots of Thoughts Ink: real red, wild wasabi, basic black Paper: bashful blue, real red, whisper white, Summer Picnic DSP Accessories: red striped grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, real red and basic black markers

This is my version of this card by Jace.

{Celebrate You recipe}
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, A Little Birthday Cheer Ink: old olive, taken with teal Paper: so saffron, whisper white, retired SU! DSP Accessories: old olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, pretties kit

I borrowed this card from justcrazy. I changed and relocated the sentiment and omitted the set of three brads.

{You're Fabulous recipe}
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Amazing to Zany Ink: real red Paper: real red, real red prints DSP, basic black, whisper white Accessories: black grosgrain ribbon, black brad, spiral punch, small oval punch, 1 1/4 square punch, 1 3/8 square punch, paper piercer

I copied this card by LateBlossom. I loved the sentiment she used, but I don't have it. I also prefered the orange brads, but again, I went with what I had on hand.

{For You recipe}
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, All Holidays Ink: pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, basic black Paper: pumpkin pie, wild wasabi, basic black, whisper white Accessories: silver brads, paper piercer

I was trying to copy this card by Yvette. I really like her version better, but I was too lazy to add the wire and bling.

{Thanks recipe}
Stamps: Garden Whimsy, Cause for Celebration (hostess set) Ink: pretty in pink, certainly celery, versamark Paper: regal rose, certainly celery, whisper white, certainly celery prints DSP Accessories: mini library clip, winter white embossing powder, two way glue, dazzling diamonds, pretty in pink taffeta ribbon

1 comment:

Nancy Riley said...

FANTASTIC Garden Whimsy cards! Each and every one of them is spectacular!