Friday, November 21, 2008

Holiday Card Class #3

Another card stolen directly from Splitcoaststampers. Okay, maybe this one's my favorite...I think the original card had ribbon on it, which I didn't do for the sake of trying to keep the cards fairly flat for mailing. I love this color combination and the little penguin image from Punch Pals. And don't you love the Top Note created with the Big Shot??? I used Bashful Blue craft ink to ink the edges of the sentiment flag. {Happy Holidays recipe}
Stamps: Punch Pals, Many Merry Messages
Ink: White Craft, Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Bashful Blue Craft
Paper: PTI White, Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Basic Gray
Accessories: Top Note die cut, Big Shot machine, Marvy scallop punch, circle punch, 3/4" square punch, markers in Basic Gray, Bashful Blue, and Pumpkin Pie

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

absolutely a-dorable!

I'm free of the abuse said...

I love this card! Hope you're doing well Kim!
Blessings
Susan
Lil' Bit of Ink

LeAnne said...

Very cute, Kim! So sweet!
LeAnne