Here are the rules for the award:
1. You pick five blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone. Remember to leave the person a comment or email to let them know they received the award.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and the link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4. Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
So here are my five picks this time:
1. Pam Smerker at Paper Askew Studio
2. Silke Ledlow at My Life
3. Denise Marzeck at The Paper Landscaper
4. Cindy Lawrence at One Happy Stamper
5. Dawn Easton at TreasureOiler Designz
I also just got TAGGED by the super-talented, and new SCS Dirty Girl and fellow Great Swaps Girl, Denise Marzeck, whose work I simply LOVE (note the aforementioned award pick)!
Here are 7 random facts about me:
1. Thanks to my husband, I can now truly say (and I can't believe I'm saying this publicly) that I enjoy listening to "boy band" music, particularly those of the UK variety.
2. And since I'm fessin' up, I should probably also admit that I'm a closet fan of the TV shows The Bachelor and The Bachelorette (yes, I'm embarrassed, please don't tell...)
3. I'm afraid of left-hand turns and spiders.
4. I let our dogs sleep on the bed when my husband's out of town (yep, that's a secret too and a no-no in our house...but in my defense, he doesn't go away very often - we're talking maybe once a year).
5. I grew up in Arizona (hate the heat, always have).
6. Sometimes, I randomly quote movies, songs, and television shows.
7. My husband and I are volunteer puppy raisers for Canine Companions for Independence (CCI) and are currently raising our fifth puppy (due to turn-in this August...sigh, sniffle, frown).
Now it's my turn to tag seven bloggers!
1. Lynn at The Queen's Scene
2. LeAnne at Wee Inklings
3. Monique at Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
4. Beth at Freckled and Fun
5. Julia at Create With Me
6. Nancy at iStamp
7. Pam at Paper Askew Studio
Okay, for some unknown reason, my post keeps squishing all the text together, making it rather difficult to ready. Cathy Zielske would not be please with the type all close together. It needs space to make it pleasing to the eye and easy to read. Well, no such luck today.
I'm done trying... My solution? Bold, underline, and italicize! Sorry, folks!