Saturday, May 31, 2008

Occasions Mini Sketch Challenge

This week's Great Swaps Girls challenge is to CASE a layout from the current SU! mini-catalog. I chose the card on page 8. I changed everything except the layout. I just got this cute little owl in the mail. It's by Hero Arts. Lovin' owls lately! And, being on my sparkle kick, I had to add some stickles. She has some on her belly, and I added some to all the circles on the pattern paper.

{You're a Hoot recipe}
Stamps: Owl by Hero Arts, sentiment by Memory Box
Ink: Basic Brown, Almost Amethyst
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Crate Paper
Accessories: stitched ribbon by SU! (retired), Copic markers, Stardust stickles, Marvy circle and scallop punches, Coluzzle circle cutter

2 comments:

Maren said...

So sweet! I just LOVE these colors together! Thank you for sharing and playing!! :-)

Denise said...

I love it!! The colors and papers, and that owl!! Adorable!