Friday, February 22, 2008

Not such a good blogger...


As it turns out, I'm a much better blog reader than blog writer! I really had good intentions to keep a blog so I could post cute projects for my SU! customers to enjoy, but alas...no posting going on. Well, here's to turning over a new leaf (hopefully). I made this little notebook a couple of months ago inspired by Michelle Wooderson's cute notebooks found here. It's for all those little logins and passwords that I've created at various websites. I realized this was a need when I was locked out of my online banking because I couldn't remember how to access it. I plan to add tabs to help me find what I need. I'm going to print up the websites, logins, and passwords on return address labels and just stick them in the book. The main image is Clickabella, paper stamps, and accessories are SU!, and the image is colored with Copic markers.

No comments: